[plt-scheme] fluxus 0.13

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Sep 22 14:25:23 EDT 2007

Dave Griffiths wrote:
> act of a flowing; a continuous moving on or passing by, as of a flowing
> stream; a continuous succession of changes
>
> A graphical livecoding environment for Scheme. Builds for Linux (and
> sometimes OSX), and released under the GPL licence.

After a lot of fiddling around I got fluxus to work but it didn't show
any cool 3d graphics on my screen. I tried loading some of the tutorials
like secret-one.keys with
$ ./fluxus secret-one.keys
Which showed all the text in secret-one.keys in the editor but then
nothing interesting happened. How do I replay this keys file? Also the
links from
http://www.pawfal.org/index.php?page=FluxusSecrets are slightly broken,
there is an extra 's' on all the secretS-xxx.keys file.

Last thing, I took off the /plt/ part in most variables in the scons
file. All thats needed is PLTPrefix/lib or PLTPrefix/include, at least
in 371. Things might be different if you install you /usr/local, I'm not
sure.

Posted on the users mailing list.