[plt-scheme] append!?

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 22 11:55:52 EDT 2007

On Oct 22, 2007, at 11:53 AM, Eli Barzilay wrote:

> On Oct 22, Matthias Felleisen wrote:
>> Use C++ just enough to get closure objects and overload apply. --
>
> This worked better IIRC (I've seen that too some N years ago), but the
> syntax that you get for it is still something you should not look at
> without a barf bag nearby.

It's the principle that matters. And my point is that there is a
spectrum and it isn't at all clear what FP truly is. I don't think
the CPS criteria makes a lot of sense, btw. When is it the last time
that you CPSed an entire non-trivial program (and not for an exercise)?

-- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.