[plt-scheme] F1 on keyword

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Tue Jun 26 07:02:04 EDT 2007

On Jun 24, 2007, at 22:21, Dimitris Vyzovitis wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Jun 2007, Geoffrey S. Knauth wrote:
>> On Jun 24, 2007, at 20:13, Matthew Flatt wrote:
>>> Maybe click the "refresh all manuals" link on Help Desk's manuals
>>> page?
>>
>> Eureka!
>> Actually I wanted to say "YOU found it!" instead of "I found it!" ...
>>
> Eurikes!
> This is not how you would say it in modern greek tho; it would have to
> be: 'to brikes!'
>
> If you want to sound fancier you can try
> 'To brike o matthaios!'  (loosely, 'matthew found it!')

Thank you Matthew, Vyzo, and [Ancient Greek] Professor Steve Johnson:

ενρηκα -- eureka -- I found it ("I am in a state of having found
it.")
ενρηκασ -- eurekas -- You (sing.) found it.
ενρηκατε -- eurekate -- You (pl.) found it.

Το βρικε ο ματθαιοσ! -- Matthew found it!

Any errors in transcription are my own.  --Geoffrey

Posted on the users mailing list.