[plt-scheme] Recent docs in PDF

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Fri Jun 22 17:04:50 EDT 2007

At Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:28:20 +0100, "Paulo J. Matos" wrote:
> I wanted to print the recent docs on scribble and the current version
> of the plt guide, etc, in PDF so I can take home for reading during
> the weekend but I can't seem to find a pdf version anywhere. What's
> the best way to get it or generate it?

To generate "scribble.pdf", "guide.pdf", "reference.pdf", and
"quick.pdf" in the current directory:

  mzscheme -mvqL pdf.ss scribblings

(This probably isn't the long-term solution.)

Along the way, the above generates the ".tex" files in the current
directory, so you can re-run Latex in a different mode, if you like.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.