[plt-scheme] Please share your comments on the pros and cons of mzscheme + EMACS

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Fri Jun 8 00:39:09 EDT 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 23:19, Eli Barzilay wrote:
> What I'd be willing to do, is hack something that makes it easier to
>   send a file to a running DrScheme window...

I envision this as an add-on to Emacs dired-mode.  You've got your
cursor on a particular filename, you press a magic key, and the file
is sent to DrScheme.  DrScheme would have to be listening, and
DrScheme would have to open or refres and opened file and then run it.

Posted on the users mailing list.