[plt-scheme] teachpacks in v370

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 4 21:06:38 EDT 2007

Hm. I'm not seeing that. This is the code that computes the initial
list, and it seems like it should avoid the compiled directories. What
is tps bound to, when you run it?

(require (lib "list.ss"))
(define tp-dir (collection-path "teachpack" "htdp"))
(define tps (filter
             (λ (x) (file-exists? (build-path tp-dir x)))
             (directory-list tp-dir)))

Thanks,
Robby