[plt-scheme] string delimiters in SLaTeX

From: Prabhakar Ragde (plragde at uwaterloo.ca)
Date: Mon Jun 4 21:03:33 EDT 2007

If I say \scheme|(string->list "This is a test")|, both quotation marks
come out as close double quotes, and the first one looks funny, because
it slants down and to the left. If I change the first " to `` and the
second to '', the quotes come out right, but "is a test" is coloured as
for identifiers, not as for constants, though "This" has the right
colour. Does anyone know how I can get properly coloured string
constants with the right delimiters? Many thanks. --PR

Posted on the users mailing list.