[plt-scheme] drscheme colours

From: Henk Boom (lunarc.lists at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jul 3 16:27:15 EDT 2007

On 03/07/07, hendrik at topoi.pooq.com <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 01:34:14PM -0500, Robby Findler wrote:
> > You're not missing anything obvious. :)
> >
> > You'll need the latest version.
> >
> > Robby
>
> Ahh... Time to upgrade to sid or get gentoo booting so the package manager has a chance
> to give me the latest version.  I need this for smarteiffel, too.

Actually, gentoo is still stuck on 360. (I'm not sure if that's new
enough) I've been waiting on that for typed scheme, actually =). I
might actually give making a newer ebuild a try. Is the installation
process for 370 different in any significant way from 360?

    Henk Boom

Posted on the users mailing list.