[plt-scheme] Project management

From: hendrik at topoi.pooq.com (hendrik at topoi.pooq.com)
Date: Tue Jul 3 08:12:14 EDT 2007

On Mon, Jul 02, 2007 at 04:30:20PM -0500, Corey Sweeney wrote:

> I've heard about tools before but that's about it.  I really know very
> little about them.  My issue with tools is that I see myself putting
> my project on halt, spending a bunch of time learning about "tools",
> then usually finding it won't do what I actually want anyway.  {that'
> s my typical development cycle for those types of things}

That's like my habit whenever I use Lisp -- I start coding, realise
how much easier it all would be if Lisp just had some feature, start
implementing that feature, realise how much easier that would be if
Lisp just has yet another feature, ....  It takes real effort to stop
this infinite metarecursion.

-- hendrik

Posted on the users mailing list.