[plt-scheme] SQLite

From: Woodhouse, Gregory J. (Gregory.Woodhouse at va.gov)
Date: Tue Jan 30 13:25:04 EST 2007

 See my previous message quoting the man page dlopen(3). If the
environment variable is not respected (perhaps because it's overridden
by an explicit path in a make file or script?), then something's wrong.

Here's the man page excerpt again:

     dlopen() uses a series of steps to find a compatible mach-o file.
     first compatible file found is used.

     1) If the directory specified by path does not contain a slash '/'
     it is a leaf name) then the environment variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH is
     LD_LIBRARY_PATH should be a colon seperated list of directories.
     dlopen() searches each directory, in the order specified, for the
     name path.

     2) If DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is set, then those directories are
searched, in
     order, with the leaf name of path.

     3) If DYLD_FALLBACK_LIBRARY_PATH is set, then those directories are
     searched, in order with the leaf name of path.  If DYLD_FALL-
     BACK_LIBRARY_PATH is not set, then the following directories are
     searched: $HOME/lib, /usr/local/lib, /usr/lib