[plt-scheme] Re: 359.3 -   in documentation

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Jan 8 12:54:15 EST 2007

Robby Findler wrote:
> Does this page help?
>
> http://svn.plt-scheme.org/

Hi Robby,

I was looking at the section on pre-release-binaries, which admonishes
you to follow the directions under  your particular platform after  you
download.  Under Windows binaries (i386-win32) for
plt-i386-win32-full.tgz (28M) it advises:
    An archive of the fully-built tree
(without the "src" tree, but with all .zo files and full documentation;
the only thing needed to use this is to run "install.bat" in the plt
directory to recreate the launchers)

I know this is off topic from the svn question, but as a quick fix for my documentation problem for 369.3 I was looking at this as an option.  So I downloaded the file plt-i386-win32-full.tgz.  The problem is that niether it nor my current installation of PLT has an install.bat file in the plt directory.  So I don't know how to go about creating the launchers.

I even tried refreshing my documentation, but I get the same documentation loaded with   entities throughout.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

--kyle

Kyle Smith