[plt-scheme] Help test the new PLaneT server!

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Fri Feb 2 18:38:16 EST 2007

The new page looks neat, from a 2 second glance. I especially like the
download counter.

I changed collects/planet/config.ss as you said below and I got this
error when I tried to use planet

Welcome to MzScheme version 360, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 PLT Scheme Inc.
 > (require (planet "wormhole.ss" ("kazzmir" "allegro.plt" 2 1) "examples"))
stdin::9: require: PLaneT could not download the requested package:
Server internal error: Servlet didn't load.
default-load-handler: cannot open input file:
"/local/webroot/./servlets/planet/planet-servlet.ss " (No such file or
directory; errno=2)

 === context ===

 in: (planet "wormhole.ss" ("kazzmir" "allegro.plt" 2 1) "examples")
*end snip*

did I miss something obvious?