[plt-scheme] online version of _The Little Schemer_?

From: Benjamin L. Russell (dekudekuplex at yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 3 20:25:39 EST 2007

FWIW, the reasons that I want an on-line version of
_The Little Schemer_ are the following:

1) I already have an offline book version, and hence
have already paid the "license" fee.

2) I live in Tokyo, where there are very few
bookstores  or libraries that carry English-language
books, and hence cannot easily browse sections of the
book unless I have it with me.

3) My apartment is very small and currently has no
available table space, so I cannot do the examples
easily at home.

4) I currently work as a translator at a patent
office, and usually study by using spare moments at
work when I have just finished work assignments.
Opening a book at work (as opposed to just a window on
my computer desktop) would alert my peers that I have
finished an assignment, causing them almost
immediately to assign me the next assignment (and
thereby preventing me from reading the book).

5) I graduated with a computer science degree, and
wish to deepen my knowledge of the subject.  In
particular, Scheme programming is fun, and I wish to
learn more about the art of such topics as tail
recursion, self-reference, closures, continuations,
etc.

Benjamin L. Russell