[plt-scheme] online version of _The Little Schemer_?

From: Phil Rand (philrand at gmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 3 21:16:22 EST 2007

Actually, I had a profound experience first reading "The Little
Lisper" (the original title), with no computer, let alone a Lisp or
Scheme system, handy.  It helped me understand recursion for the first
time, and I went on to use my new enlightenment to write in DCL (the
rather nasty command shell for VAX/VMS) a little self-modifying
end-user menu script which I and my various employers used for years
afterwards.  You might try just you, the book, and your mind.  Maybe
in lotus position with some green tea ;-)

(Not to imply that I could ever get into a lotus position, but I do
like green tea.)