[plt-scheme] Compiler bug?

From: Jay McCarthy (jay.mccarthy at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 08:40:29 EDT 2007

Interesting. However, I think there still might be a bug.

I've updated and now when I change that file and run mzscheme on it:

~/Development/plt/src/plt/trunk/collects/net
jay $ mzscheme -mvt url-structs.ss
standard-module-name-resolver: cycle in loading at
#<path:/Users/jay/Development/plt/src/plt/trunk/collects/net/url-structs.ss>:
(#<path:/Users/jay/Development/plt/src/plt/trunk/collects/net/url-structs.ss>
#<path:/Users/jay/Development/plt/src/plt/trunk/collects/net/url-structs.ss>)

Perhaps there is a bug in serialize that makes it require itself?

Jay

--
Jay McCarthy <jay.mccarthy at gmail.com>
http://jay.teammccarthy.org