[plt-scheme] PLT Web-Server

From: Christophe Poucet (christophe.poucet at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 16:44:43 EDT 2006

I'm very certain he was being modest.  I have watched the movie and I must say
that Shriram is a very good presenter.  He reminded me a lot of another famous
indian professor, albeit in my field of research: Nikil Dutt.  I found that he
presented with the same clarity and charisma.

But that's just my two cents

--
Christophe Poucet
Ph.D. Student

Phone:+32 16 28 87 20
E-mail: Christophe (dot) Poucet (at) imec (dot) be
IMEC vzw – Register of Legal Entities Leuven VAT BE 0425.260.668 – Kapeldreef
75, B-3001 Leuven, Belgium – http://www.imec.be