[plt-scheme] Games and stuff for OSX

From: Jaime Vargas (jev at mac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 1 19:14:32 EDT 2006

On Sep 1, 2006, at 6:16 PM, Jon Rafkind wrote:

> Oh you have to call (run) too.

Ha so simple. Nice work! I tested with DrScheme and found a
few issues:

(require (planet "exhello.ss" ("kazzmir" "allegro.plt" 1 4) "examples"))

Doesn't seem to run. I get OSX spinning ball of death. Then
I need to force quit DrScheme, because it hangs.  The other
demos work fine, but you are right xquest is not very playable.

Another issue is that none of the games work when using mzscheme.
Here is the error.

$ mzscheme
Welcome to MzScheme version 352.5, Copyright (c) 2004-2006 PLT Scheme
Inc.
 > (require (planet "exhello.ss" ("kazzmir" "allegro.plt" 1 4)
"examples"))
 > (run)
RegisterProcess failed (error = -50)
Abort trap