[plt-scheme] symbols redefined in SRFIs

From: Zbyszek Jurkiewicz (zbyszek at mimuw.edu.pl)
Date: Tue Oct 24 07:54:17 EDT 2006

Perhaps not everybody always uses srfi-1.  Some people are just happy with
their own versions of libraries.  Only when SRFI gets standarised
(whatever this means) implementations will forced to conform to it.
Remember Scheme is a little bit older then srfi (about 30 years to my
count)

Regards

Zbyszek Jurkiewicz