[plt-scheme] A game in scheme( again )

From: Jon Rafkind (workmin at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 27 19:19:06 EDT 2006

Last october I announced a game I had written in mzscheme but people had
a lot of difficulty running it. I have since repackaged the entire thing
into a planet archive and now it should be painfully easy to try it out.
This only works on windows and linux, though, sorry OSX people.

The game is called XQuest which is a remake of a Mac OS game called
Crystal Quest. In the game you control a small circle with the mouse and
must collect, by touching, the diamond shaped things. The other floating
things will kill you if you touch them. You can blow up the enemies by
shooting with the left mouse button.

(require (planet "examples.ss" ("kazzmir" "allegro.plt" 1 0)))
(xquest-run)

There are other examples in there as noted in the documentation for
allegro.plt:
http://planet.plt-scheme.org/300/docs/kazzmir/allegro.plt/1/0/doc.txt

Posted on the users mailing list.