[plt-scheme] Annotating Documentation

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 21 19:48:00 EDT 2006

Thanks for bringing this up again. We're totally with you -- in
principle.

I tried to check out the site at the time, but of course I used Safari.
A lot of us (not all by any means) are Mac users. We do use other
browsers but none of them feel as well-integrated as Safari.

What I don't understand is why this has idea has anything to do with a
browser.

Perhaps we can find an alternative solution, and hopefully soon. --
Matthias