[plt-scheme] Appalling performance of DrScheme on Windows

From: Chongkai Zhu (u0476504 at utah.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 19 20:23:06 EDT 2006

When I was using DrScheme v20x on Windows(a long time ago), I remember that
the same thing happen. At the same time, I can see that DrScheme is occupying
more memory than it just starts (2x or 3x). And I know that I frequently press the "run"
bottom of DrScheme. So I thought (at that time) it is due to memery leak. I always
close and restart DrScheme in that situation (because I always need to press "run", no
data is lost).

Chongkai