[plt-scheme] Error on DrScheme 301

From: wooks wooks (wookiz at hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 16 23:09:42 EDT 2006

1. I load up DrScheme (on Windows XP) running Beginning Student with List
Abbreviations.

2. Click Language and Clear all teachpacks

3. Click Language -> Add teachpack and select draw.ss

4. Click Language -> Add teachpack and select hangman.ss

5. Hit the Run button

Error appears.

There is nothing in the definitions or interactions pane. The error occurs
regardless of the order in which you add the teachpacks.