[plt-scheme] Error on DrScheme 301

From: John Clements (clements at brinckerhoff.org)
Date: Fri Jun 16 22:59:13 EDT 2006

On Jun 16, 2006, at 12:28 PM, wooks wooks wrote:

> I get the error below if I try to load the hangman.ss and draw.ss
> teachpacks simultaneously without any other code.

Can you be more explicit about exactly what appears in the
definitions window (if anything) when you observe cause this error?
What appears in the interactions window?

In particular, my guess is that you are loading these teachpacks by
adding code to the definitions window, since I note your use of the
phrase "any _other_ code" (emphasis mine).  In fact, teachpacks are
generally enabled using the "Language" menu.

All the best,

John Clements