[plt-scheme] Implementation parameters

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Sun Jun 11 15:31:13 EDT 2006

Thanks, Jens Axel.  Another place where your PLaneT browser is invaluable.
Has there been any thought of moving it to the PLT Scheme site?

I could help with a port of the Bessel functions from GSL if they would be
useful.  I have to admit that the primary determination for what functions
have been implemented in the science collection is based on what I have
needed.  The science collection does have Chebyshev approximations, etc that
are helpful in these implementations.