[plt-scheme] bytes->path: path string contains a null character -- internal error

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Jun 6 20:56:38 EDT 2006

Is there any more text in the error than that (a stacktrace,
hopefully)?

Assuming not, I'm not really sure, other than to suggest throwing away
your preferences file (you might also try looking in the preferences
file to see if you can see the same path somewhere and just deleting
that line)

hth,
Robby