[plt-scheme] Re: Which library?

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi (sk at cs.brown.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 3 23:04:18 EDT 2006

Hi Mark,

> Is FrTime "ready for prime-time", or is it still only for adventurous
> experimenters?

As Greg said, FrTime has gotten far more mature over the past year,
getting faster, more stable, and connecting to MrEd GUIs.

Our big thrust lately has been porting the ideas of FrTime to the
world of AJAX Web application development, dovetailing with what we've
learned about Web programming.  There are really several layers here:
a set of client-side libraries, ensconsed within a client-side
programming language, augmented by server-side state, enriched by a
mechanism for reasoning about asynchronous interactions.  A usable and
useful subset of these layers will be ready by the end of this summer.

Shriram

Posted on the users mailing list.