[plt-scheme] Symantec finds a trojan in PLT...

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Mon Jul 3 09:49:37 EDT 2006

I have the same problem on Windows XP and Symantic deleted both the
installer and the uninstaller.  It didn't find it until this morning, so I
wonder if it something with the latest virus definition files (7/2/2006 rev.
16, in my case).  Now I can't get DrScheme (or DrScheme3m) to run
consistently.

Since I don't have an uninstaller anymore, is it safe to just delete the
directory and drop back to 305 that way?

Doug