[plt-scheme] Emacs modes and s-expression comments

From: Jens Axel Søgaard (jensaxel at soegaard.net)
Date: Sat Feb 18 16:58:27 EST 2006

Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> On 18/02/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:

> Ok. :) Thanks!
> Indeed... it's very nice and after seeing the video I find the help on
> a frame better since it will not hide part of the code. If the help
> tip too big and it shows up like the one in the video it might hide
> code which you want to see to keep writing your code. But that's just
> me... Anyway, implementing a floating window like the one in the video
> would be probably much harder.

A panel at the top of the screen in stead of a floating window
would suit my taste better.

Whether I'd actually use it is another matter. Ever since I got my
second monitor, I have the HelpDesk to the left and DrScheme to
the right. Whenever I can't remember what comes next, I just press F1.

Two monitors is en passant a nice way to solve the vertical split
screen problem ;-)

--
Jens Axel Søgaard