[plt-scheme] Emacs modes and s-expression comments

From: Paulo J. Matos (pocmatos at gmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 18 16:35:51 EST 2006

On 18/02/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
> Paulo J. Matos wrote:
> > On 17/02/06, Jens Axel Søgaard <jensaxel at soegaard.net> wrote:
>
> > I checked it out and I saw the feature briefly shown on one of the
> > 'flash' animations there but not 'how' they implemented it.
> >
> > Have you seen it elsewhere?
>
> No, I just meant you could see the feature in use in the video.

Ok. :) Thanks!
Indeed... it's very nice and after seeing the video I find the help on
a frame better since it will not hide part of the code. If the help
tip too big and it shows up like the one in the video it might hide
code which you want to see to keep writing your code. But that's just
me... Anyway, implementing a floating window like the one in the video
would be probably much harder.

Paulo Matos

--
Paulo Jorge Matos - pocm at sat inesc-id pt
Web: http://sat.inesc-id.pt/~pocm