[plt-scheme] Extensible DrScheme

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 15 18:36:14 EST 2006

Well, since this is the second post in a row reflecting a lack of
reading of the manuals, let me point out particular things to search
for in Help Desk:

  keybindings
  tools

As compared to Emacs, I believe the keybindings interface is roughly
the same weight (ie, not heavyweight). The tools interface, in contrast
is quite heavyweight, but provides a much more sophisticated interface
to things like evaluating user's programs and the like.

If you have questions about their content, please don't hesitate to
ask.

Thanks,
Robby