[plt-scheme] Extensible DrScheme

From: pedro pinto (pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 17:42:52 EST 2006

Actually, I have been pondering this issue myself. Every time I start
DrScheme I think I should really use it more, what with it actually
understanding Scheme and having a debugger and all that, but that only lasts
until I actually start typing in the editor. I always wondered, would it be
terribly hard to expose some sort of scripting API, so that  users  could
customize and  extend  it?  That would be  something.

-pp

DrScheme could, oh no, include the useful editor features I've come to