[plt-scheme] Extensible DrScheme

From: pedro pinto (pedro.e.pinto at gmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 15 17:42:52 EST 2006

Actually, I have been pondering this issue myself. Every time I start
DrScheme I think I should really use it more, what with it actually
understanding Scheme and having a debugger and all that, but that only lasts
until I actually start typing in the editor. I always wondered, would it be
terribly hard to expose some sort of scripting API, so that  users  could
customize and  extend  it?  That would be  something.

DrScheme could, oh no, include the useful editor features I've come to