FW: [plt-scheme] Statistics (V301.5 Speed Up)

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Fri Feb 10 23:55:30 EST 2006

I had to resend this because the original histogram was a .bmp and exceed
the size limitation.

I ran 1000 runs and made a histogram of the results.  Unfortunately, there
is one value out at 16353 while the others were between about 6000 and 8000.
Which made the histogram difficult to interpret.  I have attached the code
and the resulting histogram.

You're welcome to run it - it will download the simulation collection and
science collection automatically from planet - and join the name that
distribution contest.  Apparantly, Jim's buying.  :)

Doug