[plt-scheme] PLT Source Browser

From: Matt Jadud (mcj4 at kent.ac.uk)
Date: Sat Feb 4 06:43:12 EST 2006

Along with William's IPO sense (Buy! Sell!), I agree---it's great. I
especially think it's a great learning tool. I poked around a few
modules, just to see how they were organized at the module level and at
the code level. As a result, I discovered I could "provide/contract" on
structures. I've never really read the contract docs, and as a result,
was missing out on some useful language functionality.

Many thanks, Jens.

Williams, M. Douglas wrote:
> Maybe you should start sponsored collections.  We pay extra to have ours
> listed first.  I spell an IPO coming.  Seriously, I think its a great tool
> to have around that lets me look a package over in depth for capabilities
> before trying it live.
>
> Thanks from all of us.
> Doug

Posted on the users mailing list.