[plt-scheme] Any good book that covers PLT Scheme

From: Danny Yoo (dyoo at hkn.eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 2 19:01:54 EST 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006, Tommy Nordgren wrote:

> I think the title says the most. I'm particularly interested in books
> that covers modules for Object-Oriented programming, as well as any
> recent book. I've searched my internet bookstore for the word scheme (in
> title), but not found any interesting titles.

Hi Tommy,

Just checking: do you already know about HtDP and HtUS?

    http://www.htdp.org/

    http://www.htus.org/

About your question on OOP; I'm not quite sure.  I've seen something about
"How to Design Class Hierarchies":

    http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/vkp/HtDCH/

and would like to know more about it myself.

Best of wishes!

Posted on the users mailing list.