[plt-scheme] awkwardness in automarking

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 21 12:10:57 EST 2006

You want to script MrEd to run your students' programs in the
appropriate teaching language. Everything else is unfair and a bit
lackadaisical on your TAs' side.

-- Matthias

P.S. load is NOT available in Advanced. Ask your TA's what language
they used. If they say "R5RS" ask them to read the design document
for HtDP and why ANY "industrial-strength" PL is inappropriate for
Beginners.