[plt-scheme] debugging in PLT Scheme

From: Geoffrey S. Knauth (geoff at knauth.org)
Date: Sun Dec 3 09:01:53 EST 2006

* Breakpoints

When I'm debugging a program in PLT Scheme, sometimes I want to set a
breakpoint or inspect values.  So far, I've just invoked the Debugger
and stepped through the program until it gets to the point of
interest.  I saw in this message:

that Conrad Barski inserts a (read) where he wants a breakpoint and
then presses the Pause button.  Is that what others do?

* Current Values

Currently I'm looking at a bit of code that shows the following in to
the left of the Pause / Continue / Step buttons:
    (member date special-sundays) ==> #f

What I'd really like to do is see what values `date' and `special-
sundays' hold, without changing any code.  Is there a way to do that?

Geoffrey S. Knauth | http://knauth.org/gsk

Posted on the users mailing list.