[plt-scheme] Re: text-input-port: editor has changed ..

From: Kyle Smith (airfoil at bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Dec 2 17:35:20 EST 2006

Kyle Smith <airfoil at ...> writes:

> Occasionally,  when  I  'Check Syntax from within  DrScheme v360.1  I
> get  this  error:
>
> text-input-port: editor has changed since port was opened:
> #<struct:object:...s/test-suite/tool.ss:105:8>

I've been able to narrow this bug down to the 3m version of DrScheme.  On a
hunch I started exclusively using standard DrScheme v360, where previously I
had always used the 3m version.  After a week or so of working with vanilla
DrScheme v360 I've never seen this error message again.  When I was using the
3m version I would get the error several times a day.

Hope this helps.

--kyle
airfoil at bellsouth dot net
schemekeys.blogspot.com