[plt-scheme] planet problems?

From: Gregory Woodhouse (gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sun Aug 27 15:50:03 EDT 2006

On Aug 27, 2006, at 9:38 AM, Jon Rafkind wrote:

> I just got this error from a scheme program that uses planet
>
> Server internal error: <html>
>    Please ask the author to fix the problem based on the details in
>    the Web server's log file.</p>
>
> is planet down?

It must have been a subscript out of range. You know, an attempt to
reference planet no. 9.
:-)

Gregory Woodhouse
gregory.woodhouse at sbcglobal.net

"In the human mind, one-sidedness has always been the rule and many-
sidedness the exception. Hence, even in revolutions of thought, one
part of the truth usually sets while another rises."
--John Stuart Mill