[plt-scheme] guibuilder - pampers :))

From: Corey Sweeney (corey.sweeney at gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 21 10:40:50 EDT 2005

Are you loading guibuilder by accessing the guibuilder module?
If so, try inserting a gui in a .scm file by "insert gui" in the
specials menu.  It allows you to drop a guibuilder frame in the middle
of your code.

To "compile" the guibuilder frame to scheme code, cut and paste a copy
of it in the interactions window, and quote it by putting a ' in
front.  This causes it to print the source code.

Corey