[plt-scheme] guibuilder - pampers :))

From: Ivan l. Altaparmakov (ialt at tu-sofia.bg)
Date: Tue Jun 21 10:20:49 EDT 2005

I hope there will be more things in
properties/settings window for gui-builder objects.
for example :
1. lists with slots, methods, call-backs, ...
2. double click on listed callback for the object
    will bring scheme editor for creatind dezired call-back
 functions

3. direct hellp (F1, shift+F1, ... ?) for gui components
 under focus ? for easier reference to corresponding clas ...
for example for buttons listboxes and so on .

4. when saving scheme file containing frame scheme have to
 propose ".gui" file extension instead of .scm
 or scheme have to be able to open .scm containing frame .
 I created .scm file with frame but then I was unable to open it.
 it`s a shame .

 Thanks for the builder - i like it .