[plt-scheme] PLoT and histograms

From: Williams, M. Douglas (M.DOUGLAS.WILLIAMS at saic.com)
Date: Sun Jul 31 00:50:40 EDT 2005

The PLT Scheme Science Collection in PLaneT has histograms defined and
provides graphics routine to plot them using the PLoT package.  It also
implements a histogram extension to the PLoT package that can be used
separately.  Version 2.0 of the Science Collection will be released in
about a week and will contain a complete reference manual.

I will send you a presentation on the Science Collection from last fall.

Doug Williams