[plt-scheme] setup-plt --root

From: Toon Verwaest (tverwaes at igwe.vub.ac.be)
Date: Thu Jan 13 01:28:51 EST 2005

Ok... but this is actually not what I wanted...
I want to install to root, and at installtime prepend the custom
rootpath to the files... This because I want to use it to install
to a ${D}rootpath, for gentoo. This means installing files to normal
root, but tracking all installed files, so I can use gentoo's
uninstaller afterwords. This is the default way to do this in
gentoo...

Greetings.
Toon