[plt-scheme] unbound variable

From: Larry White (ljw1001 at gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 6 14:22:55 EST 2005

Can someone tell me what I've done wrong?

I wrote some scheme code that uses the Swindle clos library.  It works
fine when I run tests on it, but as soon as it was enclosed within a
module statement I got the error:

                "expand: unbound variable in module in: :accessor"

The code looks like this:

(module validation mzscheme
      (require "collects/swindle/clos.ss")

      (defclass <validation-error> ()
          (message :accessor msg  :initarg :msg :initvalue "")
          (param   :accessor param   :initvalue "" :initarg :param)
          (value   :accessor value   :initvalue "" :initarg :value) )
)

I'm using the full swindle language option.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Posted on the users mailing list.