[plt-scheme] Background image in a MrEd frame

From: Matthew Flatt (mflatt at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 7 08:15:42 EST 2005

At Wed, 07 Dec 2005 02:19:23 -0500, David Belle-Isle wrote:
> Of what I've seen in cards.ss, the object "table" is created from a MrEd
> Frame. Unfortunately I've not figured out yet how to add a background to
> that kind of object.

MrEd has no concept of a background image for a frame.

But for a "cards.ss" table, use `make-background-region' to create a
region with a paint callback, and then add the region to the table. The
paint callback can use dc<%>'s `draw-bitmap' method to draw a bitmap,
or you can use any of the other dc<%> drawing methods.

Matthew

Posted on the users mailing list.