[plt-scheme] Background image in a MrEd frame

From: David Belle-Isle (ml at imatrex.ca)
Date: Wed Dec 7 02:19:23 EST 2005

Hi everyone,

I got a little problem about adding a background to a MrEd frame. Here are
some details... I'm using cards.ss to create a table to drive a BlackJack
game. Right now I need to add an image (no matter what filetype, I'll
convert it) to that table to act as the background of the table.

Of what I've seen in cards.ss, the object "table" is created from a MrEd
Frame. Unfortunately I've not figured out yet how to add a background to
that kind of object.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys,

Thanks a lot,

David

Posted on the users mailing list.