[plt-scheme] 299.407

From: Eli Barzilay (eli at barzilay.org)
Date: Sun Dec 4 10:00:03 EST 2005

We plan to release v300 about a week from now, and we are currently
testing v299.407 toward that end.

Your help in testing would be greatly appreciated. Please download
version 299.407 from http://pre.plt-scheme.org/installers/, install,
and try it on your programs.

Of course, many of you help us test constantly by running the code
from SVN or the nightly builds, so you already know that the usual
things work for you. In that case, please try out things that you
rarely use. Also, pick a random part of the documentation (that you
haven't read in years, because you know what it says), and make sure
that it's still right.

With very few exceptions, we do not plan to address any more of the
existing bug reports before the release, so let us know if you think
we've overlooked one that's crucial.