[plt-scheme] Problem with contracts and zo-compiled modules

From: Ittai Balaban (balaban at cs.nyu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 1 11:03:16 EST 2005

On Thu, 2005-12-01 at 08:25 -0600, Robby Findler wrote:
> How are you compiling the .zo files? It looks like the .zo for A is out
> of sync with the .zo for b. (I reccommend "mzc -k b.ss").

Yes, I'll use that from now on.

> Also, let me recommend you use provide/contract instead of
> define/contract. provide/contract is designed to work with out module
> system and define/contract is more of a "little examples as the
> toplevel" kind of thing.

I started out with provide/contract, but as part of my
try-everything-and-see-what-works attempt I switched to define/contract.

While we're on the subject of contracts, is it possible to use a form
like ->r with opt-lambda (other than rolling my own)? None of the
opt-lambda contracts seems to do this.

Thanks
--
Ittai