[plt-scheme] Problem with contracts and zo-compiled modules

From: Robby Findler (robby at cs.uchicago.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 1 09:25:58 EST 2005

How are you compiling the .zo files? It looks like the .zo for A is out
of sync with the .zo for b. (I reccommend "mzc -k b.ss").

Also, let me recommend you use provide/contract instead of
define/contract. provide/contract is designed to work with out module
system and define/contract is more of a "little examples as the
toplevel" kind of thing.

Robby