[plt-scheme] Re: Programming for non-programmers

From: Matthias Felleisen (matthias at ccs.neu.edu)
Date: Sat Oct 16 16:21:20 EDT 2004

On Oct 16, 2004, at 1:35 PM, Richard Cleis wrote:

> This is part of what I meant by 'The Industry Needing Training.'  I am
> applying self criticism here, by the way; I am part of The Industry
> that needs training.

What kind of training and can we (academia) help you if we failed you
before?

As I have mentioned before, I have been an advocate of continued
education for CSers. They, like doctors, should have yearly training
sessions, but of course their managers should be included. -- Matthias

Posted on the users mailing list.