[plt-scheme] Fwd: Windows setting for DrScheme in SUSE 9.1

From: Scott Owens (sowens at cs.utah.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 4 12:41:30 EDT 2004

It is much better in v299 on my Linux machine.  The contents of the window
still noticeably lag behind the borders when resizing, but it catches up in a
fraction of a second now.  In v208, resizing the window would cause drscheme
to bog down for seconds or even minutes, if you resized it enough.

-Scott